Managing Prestashop Order Edit module
After installing and configuring this module, we will show you how this module works.
Firstly, this module can be accessed by hovering over “Order” then clicking on “Order Manager”. The home screen of Prestashop Edit Order will list down all orders of your online store. Each order has a small pen on the right so customers can easily edit information without redirecting page.
- Edit Reference value: Browse to the order you want to change the Reference value, then click on the pen icon. You need to put the update value in the text box, then hit “Save”.
- Change Delivery information: Please click on pen icon of the Delivery value of the order you want to change, then select the Shipping address and the Invoice address from the list of pre-made address, and click “Save”.
- Update order status: The steps are simple. You just need to click on edit icon, then choose a suitable status for the current order. Please remember to click on “Update status” to save this change.
- Update payment: You can add new a new payment, update or delete current payments.
- Add a new payment: You should choose the payment date, payment method, transaction ID, amount, and invoice number. Please take note that “Amount” is a required field.
- Update the current payment: Please click on the edit button to start updating. After filling in the new value, hit on the “Edit” button to save the change.
- Change the order date: You can simply follow the below screenshot to update the order date.
- Print orders: One of the advantages of this module is being able to print multiple orders at one time. You just need to tick on the orders you want to print, then click on “Print order” icon in the toolbar:
Apart from default functions of Prestashop, this module gives users the ability to export invoice, export delivery, and export CSV. You can check the screenshot below: