According to hair extensions providers, sales of clip in hair extensions are at an all time high. This is partly because of the huge number of high profile figures and actors publicly wearing hair extensions and altering their image frequently. Another reason is that clip in extensions can add length, glamour and volume to thinning hair in an instant. Furthermore, they are now available in 100% genuine, soft, luxurious human hair and at an enormous assortment of hues. If they are matched and fitted the ‘join’ is undetectable and the results are realistic.
A significant advantage of this clip in variety is they do not involve bonding or adhesive which may put additional strain on hair follicles. Plus, they are not being worn 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Extensions can provide the wearer flexibility of hair styling without committing to a cut or ‘appearance’. An instant full head of thick, shiny hair has more than aesthetic advantages. Extensions can make the wearer feel more confident or female, especially for people who have thin hair and needing a boost. Clip in hair extensions offer you the easiest alternative for gorgeous hair. Our step-by-step directions show you how:
- Most clips in extensions are supplied in packs of 4 segments. Lay of the sections out on a level surface before starting. Smooth the extensions down using a wide-toothed comb or your hands
- Using a narrow toothed comb this time, have a straight part of your natural hair in the back and lightly back comb the main area. Start with the shortest width extension and start the clip
- Twist the clip through the back combed root area, as near the nape of the neck as possible. Close the clip, taking extra care to make it closed tightly. See sassina for further clarification about hair extension.
- Take the next section of hair, about 2.5cm apart from the initial section, and back comb your normal hair at the root. Apply the extension – cm above the ear
- Repeat the procedure with the following two segments until all clip in extensions are equally spaced down the back of the mind.
So there you go. You know how to get the most from your extensions.